Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things and Stuff.

Haven't posted on her in a bit.

Many things are happening and I'm very confused, here is a quick breakdown:

1st: The military stuff is sorted and waiting for me to have the time off to take two days to go up and sign my life away. Funny thing about that is that I have been at this point for about two months and haven't had a chance to do it, without compromising my job. Before when the Army kept delaying and messing with me I had all the time in the world and now I haven't had a chance. Problems keep happening, maybe that is an answer in itself, but I'm always trying to find a sign for what the crap I'm supposed to do, so maybe I just read too much into it.

2nd: The last thing I wanted to complicate things in my life is a women. But I have one now. She is amazing and so is her daughter. I knew her about 11 years ago and then we lost touch. Talked over the society destroyer that is Facebook a couple months ago and now we are together and its great. It freaks me out because the future I had been planning, military or not, excluded a family. I was just used to being alone. Now that is all upside down(I'm not complaining). This also complicates the whole military deal. Enough of this, on to numero 3.

3rd: I once again find myself in the position of losing a house. Wooohooo. This time its not mine and it was inevitable as soon as my parents decided to abandon me to move to New Mexico. I've been paying for their place with a little help from my friends, but that is no more. So its a ticking time bomb to when I get a bank/sheriff notice to vacate. Although that shouldn't be for at least another 3-6 months, at least. Don't know how this is going to work out. Trying to save money right now so that I can have a chunk of change in order to try and get an apartment somewhere. Hopefully I won't have to get rid of my dog. Anyway I look at it this is a real fun stress point right now.

4th: final thing to note tonight is odd and a bit worrisome at the same time. My neighbor informed me that a cop was banging on my door two nights ago while I was out, looking for me and grilling him for information. The cop left a card in my door. He is a warrant officer for Southgate. In case you don't know what those are, they are the guys whose job is to hand out subpoenas and to arrest locals with warrants. I attempted to call the two numbers on his card. The first was the court house in Southgate and they were closed. The second was a personal cell phone number. I left a message but haven't heard back yet. I'm going to attempt to contact someone tomorrow about this since I'm off. The thing is that as far as I am aware, I have committed no crimes and haven't witnessed anything that would be handled in Southgate or anywhere else for that matter, so I don't know whats going on. But its another stress I don't want or need.

Well that is some of what is going on right now in the adventures of this ginger.
I guess 1 good thing out of 4 ain't bad. :)

1 comment:

hillary said...

Move to where Patrick lives, then I won't have to drive so far to hang out. And I think Kim makes up for all of those things. She's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself :)