Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's geeting closer.

I have been going through a lot of crap the last few weeks. It doesn't seem to let up. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Work is horrible. I snapped at a couple rude people this weekend, which is a big no-no. I almost punched a guy Sunday night that was extremely disrespectful and rude. We had a stare-down for about one minute in front of 5 of my employees. I'm glad the guy shut-up, backed off and walked away, because I would have lost my job. I love my job. I don't understand people. I don't understand why people can have some much hate inside them that they must treat you like a piece of crap to make themselves feel good. I really don't understand why people that are supposed to be friends or closer can lie to you face and betray you. I don't understand a lot of things.
I pray that this stress will let up. But even if it doesn't, I will just keep praying and trusting that God will give me the strength to get through this. Maybe I will even learn something from it. I hope so, because there is a lot of crap I have dealt with that taught me nothing.

Anyway,now for something more constructive.
I requested two days off next week so that I could have a stretch of weekdays off. I'm calling the Army Recruiters tomorrow to schedule my Physical and hopefully the ASVAB. It will be a two day process. This is stupid, but there is no way around it. I will get picked up and taken to Troy. I will be put up in a hotel room for most of a day and get up at about 5am to take the physical. If its God's will I will pass the physical and score extremely high on the test. Then all I have to do is pick a job and see when I will ship out, then sign my life away to the US of A Government. Good times.

2 comments:

OneBigHappy said...

I know your questions were rhetorical, but I can't help myself...
1. People are that way because of sin. That's why Christ died for us.
2. You are learning perseverance, which builds your character and leads you to deeper sense of hope and trust in Christ.(cf. Romans 5:3-5)
3. You are going to need that perseverance if you get into the military.
4. You are awesome. Don't give up. I believe in you.

jayaygee said...

:P Junk happens. But it's all good cause when you keep a super stellar and cool personality, then you can pretty much reflect God's awesomeness.
Hope things work out. :)