Thursday, January 6, 2011

It begins again.

Only 6 days into the new year, only 6. It only took 5 for things to turn south again.
My roommate just for all intents and purposes got fired in a non-firing illegal way that he is probably going to be able to make them pay for, literally. This is bad for him. But he can move back to his parents place if he has to and get another job. Me on the other hand, shall be losing a second house in 3 years, at least technically this one isn't mine. I just pay for it.

There is a slight chance something will work out with him and his job or getting another job but its extremely unlikely. I don't want to sound selfish because I know this a a big problem for him. But all I can think is, yippee! What am I going to do this time?? I honestly can not remember a time where I haven't had some sort a massive weight trying to drag me down. Maybe it is supposed to make me stronger, but all I am is tired, extremely tired. The possibility of losing this house and trying to find an apartment or something is frightening.

On the bright side I was able to re-schedule my pre-screening Army physical for the third time for next Thursday. Lets see if they cancel on me again. If that all goes well, being homeless won't be a problem because I will have an Army barracks over my head.

I don't know whats going to happen, but I always assume the worse now. When I have hope, its smashed to pieces. I'm tired. I would like a little rest please Lord, just for a little while.

3 comments:

Burkulater said...

awe man! praying for you! hope things turn in the right direction soon :)

Zombie said...

Just take a long nap bro. You need it. Maybe everything isn't going to be alright with you. Maybe everything is going to keep going wrong, but it doesn't mean that God isn't still in control. That He isn;t still going to give you everything that will make you happy. I pray for you. I pray that God will shine His light into you in such away that no one could ever deny His glory. I know it doesn't feel like it and at times I feel the same, but God does actually love you and actually is going to work all things for the good of YOU, who loves Him. Lve you buddy. I watch you struggle and feel really bad that I can't be there in the way I want to be. I will regret that I think. I am here though, even if it doesn't seem like it.

OneBigHappy said...

What Adam said. And I think you're doing the right thing. Pray hard. Look for opportunities. It's not fun being reminded that this is not Heaven. But if anyone can get through this, I know it's you. You are loved.