Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

It is 9:05 am on January 1st, 2011 right now(EST). I am at work. I would prefer to be sleeping, but thats my job. I got up this morning to hear my roomate, whom has lost his mind, still playing the new Call of Duty Black Ops game. I knocked on his door, came in and laughed when he looked at me and asked if I was already up to get ready for work. I nodded and then he said, well guess I should go to sleep then. He was still playing when I left. :)

Not much to report here, just wanted to say that I hope and pray for myself and everyone I know that this year is better than the last, or any before.

Peace.

3 comments:

OneBigHappy said...

Yep. I'm with you bruthuh.

hillary said...

What a loser :P

Burkulater said...

everyone talks about that game...never played it